How Does Rain Affect My Car?
Many car owners ask the question “why should I spend money at a car wash near me when it does not stop raining?” The truth may surprise you. Car care experts agree one of the best times to wash your car is instantly after a rainfall. Some individuals think that rain water will wash the dirt off the car. In doing so, they may get into trouble. Indeed, some dirt like crushed insects, tar stains, tree resin, dust particles get stuck in the body and causing even environmental damage and stains that cleaning brushes and high-pressure systems of car washes cannot overcome. We must also know that rainwater is not ecological. A lot of pollutants accumulate on the bodies or the rims, and in contact with the rain, these harmful particles will trickle down causing damage on most all parts of your vehicle. Believe it or not, the rain can be quite harmful to your car. We wash our vehicles with water and assume that rain is something natural, but the rain itself can damage our car in the long run, so it is highly recommended to wash the car after these a rain shower. Washing your car regularly is of paramount importance for both aesthetic and durability reasons. Rainfall causes vehicles to become soiled by the effect of water on the streets and avenues of the city. On the other hand, when it rains dirt accumulated on the asphalt. Fuels, lubricants and liquids and dust are raised directly against the underbody, so these eventually end up affecting other car parts. Washing your car at a professional drive thru car wash is one of the best ways to protect your car from dirt and dust that can eat away the exterior part of your car. In almost all cleaning processes, a quick response is always a wise choice, it improves cleaning results, makes it easier, more comfortable and faster, and helps avoid bigger problems which can lead to costly repairs. The case of the rainfall is no exception, clean your car as soon as possible after the rain is over. If the rain dries on the body of the car, it will be much more complicated to clean the stains off and the damage will be deeper and more serious.
Why a professional car wash is better than rainfall
Washing a car allows the car owner to make sure that every part of the car will be clean and then dry properly. It also washes parts of the car that rainfall can’t reach, such as the underbody of the car. The advantages of car washes through a well-maintained drive thru car wash includes saving time, less effort, and usually a better cleaning.
The advantages of washing your car over allowing the rain to clean your car are as follows:
- It will prevent rust on the car; car washes also dry the body of the car better than rain or the sun can leaving minimal chances for unsightly water spots from forming and helps prevent accumulation of water on the body of the car.
- It will keep the interior cooler and that way you can use less air conditioning leading to a savings of energy. A full-service car wash or car detailing cleans the interior parts of the car.
- The paint will maintain its original state for longer. Clean water and soap are being used in cleaning car at a professional car wash.
- The retained powder can cause you allergies.
- The price of your car will not go down exaggeratedly. These advantages make your car to maintain its value.
- In situations of extreme dirt the engine may be clogged. The car wash can wash the engine and other inner parts of the car.
Join a Quality Unlimited Car Washing Clean Car Club to save money and save time. Stop worrying about the rain or weather conditions and considering signing up for an clean car club monthly subscription. #letyourrideshine